3939 South 1200 West
Nibley, Utah 84321


When can I move in?

You can sign up for a unit 24 hours a day through our website or onsite kiosk. Our customers have 24-hour access to their units through the keypad controlled entry gate. You will have access to the site and to your unit as soon as you have signed a contract, made your initial payment, and have received a gate code.

How much notice needs to be given before I move out?

Please notify the manager before the end of the month that you will be leaving.

What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).

Do I need to sign a long-term lease?

No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.

How do I make a payment?

You can pay in person, by mail, or through our website. You may also sign up to have your payment automatically charged to a credit card.

What forms of payment do you accept?

Checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, and cash.

How do I know how much storage space I will need?

You can either use our Storage Calculator on our website or call our manager for assistance.

Are there any items that I am not able to store?

Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.